Sustainability of Procurement and Sustainability of the Supply Chain
With SustainChain Emeritor is aiming for the implementation of sustainability of Procurement and the Supply Chain. These concepts show similarities with the phases of purchasing maturity of an organisation.
To assess the current level of sustainability of Procurement Emeritor extended its Procurement Maturity Modell with the aspect development of sustainable procurement. The sustainability analysis can be made as a part of a complete procurement baseline analysis or separately as a standalone analysis.
Based on a number of certain characteristics (GRI1-based) we will assess the current level of sustainability of the purchasing function. After comparison with the aspiration level of sustainability this will show as a gap, which will form a starting point for a recovery plan.
Besides this Maturity analysis sustainability is intertwined in all products and services of Emeritor. Our consultants and specialists are specially trained for sustainable procurement and the use of sustainability criteria in the various commodities.
Other sustainable products and services:
- Financial analysis (% sustainable content of expenditures)
- Sustainability chapter in the procurement policy
- Purchasing (year)plan with sustainability goals
- Training and education plan on sustainability
- Corporate Social Responsibility scan of your suppliers
- Sustainability criteria (based on market scan and best practices)
- Code of conduct for suppliers
For more information please contact: Miranda Buijs, senior consultant.
1 GRI: Global Reporting Initiative